Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

What a Wonderful Day!

Today is a beautiful day. Little birdie and I spent the entire morning outside. I refreshed our patio and she rediscovered her cozy car! I followed her, as she pushed her car along the path in our town home complex. She kept stopping and putting her hand up to me to stay... she is so independent in her two years of age.


I'm trying to come up with new ways to landscape our tiny patio. Last year, I planted dahlia's that didn't work out so well. They only attracted earwigs and massively overgrown onto the entire patio. I ripped them out last fall. I did however, keep my beautiful rose bush. I love roses. Roses are my thing. I think instead of digging into the earth this year, seeing as how the soil can only got 5 inches deep until you reach concrete. I will just incorporate some funky pots. The patio is still a work in progress... as you can see.

I saw these super cute ones at Hobby Lobby. I kind of have this obsession with Alice and Wonderland, these would fulfil part of that fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment