Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bella's aDORAble 2nd Birthday!

It's been a very busy two weeks and with a little delay. When I went to download the pictures, I realized I didn't have very many and the ones I did have, I entrusted my father to take them, so naturally they are mostly blurry. Bummer, but the children had a wonderful time, and that was my goal.
The theme was Princess Dora!
I got her cake from Target. They were the only one's I could find that had Dora Princess.
I also made Dora the Explorer cupcakes! I found the idea and dora template at Nickjr.com. They are not as easy as the tutorial make it out to be.
I got the Dora Picture here
The royal invitation I got here! I used photoshop to resize and insert party information.
Bella awaiting the opening of her presents! I made her birthday dress!
Each child got to bring home their own Dora Backpack filled with a crayon roll up, princess wand, and a maraca. I printed some Dora coloring pages and rolled them up like the map!

For the party snacks a served a Taco Bread Casserole with all the toppings, as well as some queso and a taco dip. The theme was fiesta in honor of Dora!
She was so excited for all her gifts!


She enjoyed eating her cake and ice cream while playing tea party in the "Explorer Room". The Explorer Room was suppose to be an obstacle course set up for the little ones. We started with Puzzle Bridge. I used her bridge slide and decorated it with cut out felt puzzle pieces. They really enjoyed that. Next was Butterfly Forest. I used a inflatable ball pit and covered it with a green felt sheet. I attached butterflies to the sheet. Finally, there was the Castle, which I used her doll house. The enjoyed the Puzzle Bridge the most!


It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment